Dates: March 22-29, 2020.
Application deadline: March 10, 2020.
Exhibition hall: Moscow Museum "Art Deco".
Address: Moscow, Luzhnetskaya nab., 2 / 4s (metro Leninsky Prospekt, Vorobyovy Gory, Ploschad Gagarina)..
Two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
All participants are published in the catalog "New Faces in Art" and receive a diploma.
For winners, special awards are provided - medals and thanksgiving letters to artistic directors.
We provide prizes and bonuses for placement at exhibitions, competitions and galleries in Russia, Europe and Asia, participation in training programs, prizes in the form of materials and equipment, publications and interviews for winners. The Russian Art Cup is part of the World Art Cup international art project, which organizes similar festivals in Minsk, Bratislava, London and Beijing. This allows the winners of the Cup of Russia in artistic creativity at the end of the competition week to present their art objects in other countries.
Age categories of the participants:
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
The competition program of the festival includes:
Section "Fine Arts":
1) Painting Contest
2) Graphic Contest
3) Watercolor Contest
Section “Applied creativity”:
1) Arts & Crafts Contest
2) Sculpture Contest
3) Designer Doll Contest
4) Art Textile Contest
Section "Digital Art":
1) Photography Contest
1) Read Contest
2) Literary competition (poetry, prose)
Competitive work is evaluated by a professional jury from Russia, Belarus, CIS countries, the European Union and Asia.
Participation forms: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA
There are two equivalent forms of participation.:
1) IN PERSON participation: originals or copies of art objects;
2) In absentia participation: the author sends electronic versions of art objects to the competition. The organizing committee prints files and places it in the general exposition (A3 format).